Hydropol™️ Mailer Bags
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Pack Quantity 100 units for e-commerce orders
- Customised orders from 25.000 units
New Kid on the block! We are so excited to launch this amazing mailer. So what´s different?
You´ve explored paper mailers as a sustainable alternative to plastic mailers but you are worried about your products getting wet during transportation, or damaged by excessive wear and tear.
You don´t want to use plastic of course and you don´t want to assume your client can correctly dispose of a compostable plastic mailer either because not everyone has access to industrial or even home composting.
The solution? A Hydropol(tm) laminated paper mailer which has the strength of plastic but can be disposed of with paper destined for recycling, or with regular rubbish. It won´t cause any harm either way.
Ecommerce mailing bags made from paper lined with Hydropol™ maintain the functionality of plastic, whilst giving the recyclability of paper:
- Hydropol™ is a highly functional material, giving packaging natural strength, flexibility, and barrier properties to oil, grease and oxygen
- Excellent strength, puncture resistance, grease resistance and gas barrier
- Flexible and strong
- Light weight to optimise storage and distribution, minimising carbon impact
- Heat sealable – the Hydropol™ layers bond to each other creating a strong seal without the need for adhesives
- Shower-proof (like paper, they are not water resistant, but won’t disintegrate as quickly)
- Packaging can be recycled through household and business paper recycling (unlike PE films,whereby just 14% of local authorities collect)
- The Hydropol™ lining washes off during paper repulping process and biodegrades safely in waste-water stream. It’s non-toxic to the environment and marine-safe with no harmful microplastics.
- Hydropol™ is laminated or extrusion coated onto paper and paperboard. This adds significant functionality to the paper in terms of strength and barrier properties.
- The Hydropol™ layer is designed and proven* to wash off during the paper mill’s repulping process enabling up to 100% paper fibre recovery.
- It enables packaging applications to be fully recycled back into paper in standard paper re-processing plants.
We ship worldwide
We offer domestic next day delivery (UK)
All domestic and international shipping rates are calculated at checkout.